We Succeed – When You Succeed!
VSSI prides itself on providing the most qualified and reliable employees in the staffing industry. We are constantly looking for people to join our winning team. As an employee of VSSI Staffing, you are responsible for performing your job duties in a competent and safe manner, and following all the policies and procedures that have been established.
Contact us if you have any concerns regarding your job assignment, or the safety of the workplace. Your VSSI Representative will give you our 24/7 contact information when you come in and sign up.
USE THE FOLLOWING 10-POINT CHECKLIST TO ENSURE YOU HAVE A SUCCESSFUL ASSIGNMENT.
- Be on time
- Dress appropriately for the job.
- Ask questions if you don’t understand.
- Don’t stand around – ask for more work.
- Be flexible – company procedures vary.
- Don’t overreact to criticism.
- If the job changes, notify VSSI ASAP.
- Complete your shift – never walk off the job.
- Don’t use customer’s computers / phone.
- Notify VSSI when assignment is over.